- Submitted on the contractor’s letterhead and include the contractor’s contact information, name of company, name of primary contact, business address, telephone number, email and contractor’s license number.
- Be issued to the borrower
- Reference the subject property address
- Be true bids, not estimates
- Describe in detail the work being performed
- Blend taxes, overhead and profit into each line item. Taxes, overhead and profit are not allowed as separate line items
- Be signed by both the contractor and the borrower(s)